kdenlive_render - Render program for Kdenlive.
kdenlive_render [-erase] [in=pos] [out=pos] [render] [profile] [rendermodule]
[player] [src] [dest] [[arg1] [arg2] ...]
Render program for Kdenlive. Renders kdenlive project detached from Kdenlive,
while providing feedback through kuiserver. This program is not meant to be
called directly by users, but is called from Kdenlive, when a rendering
process is started.
- If present, src file will be erased after rendering
- Start rendering at frame pos
- End rendering at frame pos
- Path to MLT melt render program
- The MLT video profile
- The MLT consumer used for rendering, usually it is avformat
- Path to video player to play when rendering is over, use '-' to disable
- Source file - usually MLT playlist
- Destination file
- Space separated libavformat arguments
- If $KDENLIVE_RENDER_LOG is set, a log will be written to
/tmp/kdenlive_render.log.XXXXXXXX, that contains information about the
result of calling melt, ffmpeg, etc. This can be used for debugging.
Jean-Baptiste Mardelle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marco Gittler <email@example.com>