kbounce - KDE Jezz Ball game
kbounce [Qt-options] [KDE-options]
This is a clone of the popular Jezzball game originally created by Microsoft. Jezzball is one of the rare and simple games requiring skill, timing, and patience in order to be successful. A ball begins to bounce off of an area enclosed by four borders (like a square). You must move your pointer to certain areas within the square. Upon clicking, a new border is constructed at a relatively quick pace. You can change the direction of the borders by 90 degrees as well. Ultimately, you must force the ball to bounce around in a smaller, and smaller area as time goes by without the ball ever touching the borders as they are being constructed. If a ball touches a certian part of the border as it is being built, the game is over. After 75% of the original space has been blocked off from the moving ball, you advance one level, and one more ball is added to the mix in the following level.
- --display <displayname>
- Use the X-server display `displayname'.
- --session <sessionId>
- Restore the application for the given `sessionId'.
- Causes the application to install a private color map on an 8-bit display.
- --ncols <count>
- Limits the number of colors allocated in the color cube on an 8-bit display, if the application is using the QApplication::ManyColor color specification.
- Tells Qt to never grab the mouse or the keyboard.
- Running under a debugger can cause an implicit -nograb, use -dograb to override.
- Switches to synchronous mode for debugging.
- --fn, --font <fontname>
- Defines the application font.
- --bg, --background <color>
- Sets the default background color and an application palette (light and dark shades are calculated).
- --fg, --foreground <color>
- Sets the default foreground color.
- --btn, --button <color>
- Sets the default button color.
- --name <name>
- Sets the application name.
- --title <title>
- Sets the application title (caption).
- --visual TrueColor
- Forces the application to use a TrueColor visual on an 8-bit display.
- --inputstyle <inputstyle>
- Sets XIM (X Input Method) input style. Possible values are onthespot, overthespot, offthespot and root.
- --im <XIM server>
- Set XIM server.
- Disable XIM.
- Mirrors the whole layout of widgets.
- Use `caption' as name in the titlebar.
- --icon <icon>
- Use `icon' as the application icon.
- --config <filename>
- Use alternative configuration file.
- Disable crash handler, to get core dumps.
- Waits for a WM_NET compatible windowmanager.
- --style <style>
- Sets the application GUI style.
- --geometry <geometry>
- Sets the client geometry of the main widget.
More detailed user documentation is available from help:/kbounce (either enter this URL into konqueror, or run `khelpcenter help:/kbounce').