|jupyter-notebook(1)||General Commands Manual||jupyter-notebook(1)|
NAME¶jupyter-notebook - The Jupyter HTML notebook
SYNOPSIS¶jupyter notebook [subcommand] [options]
- List currently running notebook servers
OPTIONS¶Only a subset of options are listed here. To see the complete list, run jupyter notebook --help-all
- Enable debugging output
- Don't open the notebook in a browser after startup
- The port the notebook server will listen on (default 8888).
- The IP address the notebook server will listen on (default localhost).
- The directory the server will use as the root for notebook files.