|J4-DMENU-DESKTOP(1)||General Commands Manual||J4-DMENU-DESKTOP(1)|
j4-dmenu-desktop - faster replacement for i3-dmenu-desktop
j4-dmenu-desktop is a faster replacement for i3-dmenu-desktop.
It's purpose is to find .desktop files and offer you a menu to start an application using dmenu.
- j4-dmenu-desktop [--dmenu="dmenu -i"] [--term="i3-sensible-terminal"]
- Determines the command used to invoke dmenu Executed with your shell ($SHELL) or /bin/sh
- Enables reading $XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP to determine the desktop environment
- Display binary name after each entry (off by default)
- Sets the terminal emulator used to start terminal apps
- Display this help message
Copyright (C) 2013 enkore <email@example.com>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.