|IBID-OBJGRAPH(1)||Ibid - Multi-protocol Bot||IBID-OBJGRAPH(1)|
ibid-objgraph - Memory usage graph generation utility for Ibid
ibid-objgraph [options...] logfile type...
ibid-objgraph -e TIME [options...] logfile
This utility is for graphing object-type usage from an Ibid bot configured to log such usage.
Matplotlib is required for graphing.
- -e TIME, --examine=TIME
- Examine the object usage at time TIME, and print a sorted list of type statistics at that time. This function can be useful in determining which types to graph, when chasing down a detected leak.
- -o FILE, --output=FILE
- Output to FILE instead of displaying interactive graph GUI. FILE can be any format supported by Matplotlib, detected by the file extension.
- -d DPI, --dpi=DPI
- When outputting in raster formats, use DPI output DPI.
- -h, --help
- Show a help message and exit.
- A log file generated by loading the memory plugin into Ibid, which will periodically log object usage. It can be gzip compressed, if the filename ends in .gz.
|March 2010||Ibid 0.1|