halog - HAProxy log statistics reporter
halog [options] <LOGFILE
halog reads HAProxy log data from stdin and extracts and displays lines matching user-specified criteria.
Input filters (several filters may be combined)¶
- Only match lines containing HTTP logs (ignore TCP)
- Only match lines without any error (no 5xx status)
- Only match lines with errors (status 5xx or negative)
- -rt|-RT <time>
- Only match response times larger|smaller than <time>
- Only match queued requests (any queue|server queue)
- -tcn|-TCN <code>
- Only match requests with/without termination code <code>
- -hs|-HS <[min][:][max]>
- Only match requests with HTTP status codes within/not within min..max. Any of them may be omitted. Exact code is checked for if no ':' is specified.
Output filters - only one may be used at a time¶
- Only report the number of lines that would have been printed
- Output connect and response times percentiles
- Output number of requests per HTTP status code
- Output number of requests per cookie code (2 chars)
- Output number of requests per termination code (2 chars)
- Output statistics per server (time, requests, errors)
- Output statistics per URL (time, requests, errors)
Additional characters indicate the output sorting key:
halog was written by Willy Tarreau <email@example.com> and is part of haproxy(1).
This manual page was written by Apollon Oikonomopoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).