|QQUOTA(1)||Grid Engine User Commands||QQUOTA(1)|
NAME¶qquota - shows current usage of Grid Engine resource quotas
SYNTAX¶qquota [ -h wc_host|wc_hostgroup,... ] [ -help ] [ -l resource_name,... ] [ -u wc_user,... ] [ -P wc_project,... ] [ -pe wc_pe_name,... ] [ -q wc_cqueue,... ] [ -xml ]
DESCRIPTION¶qquota shows the current Grid Engine resource quota sets. Only resource quota sets with a positive usage count or a static limit are printed, as described in OUTPUT FORMATS below.
Selection options allow you to filter for specific hosts, cluster queues, projects, parallel environments (pe), resources or users. Without any option qquota will display a list of all resource quota sets for the calling user.
- -h wc_host|wc_hostgroup,...
- Display only resource quota sets that match the hosts in the given wildcard host or hostgroup list. The definition of wc_host and wc_hostgroup is in sge_types(5).
- Prints a listing of all options.
- -l resource_name,...
- Display only resource quota sets matching the resources in the given resource list.
- -u wc_user,...
- Display only resource quota sets matching the users in the given wildcard user list. The definition of wc_user is in sge_types(5).
- -P wc_project,...
- Display only resource quota sets matching the projects in the given wildcard project list. The definition of wc_project is in sge_types(5).
- -pe wc_pe_name,...
- Display only resource quota sets matching the parallel environments (pe) in the given wildcard pe list. The definition of wc_pe_name is in sge_types(5).
- -q wc_cqueue,...
- Display only resource quota sets matching the queues in the given wildcard cluster queue list. The definition of wc_cqueue is in sge_types(5).
- This option can be used with all other options, and changes the output to XML. The schema used is referenced in the XML output. The output is printed to stdout.
OUTPUT FORMAT¶A line is printed for every resource quota with a positive usage count or static resource. The line consists of
- the resource quota - rule set name/rule name or number of rule in ruleset
- the limit - resource name, the number of used and available entities of that resource
- the effective resource quota set filter
- Specifies the location of the Grid Engine standard configuration files.
- If set, specifies the default Grid Engine cell. To address a Grid Engine cell qquota uses (in the order of precedence):
The name of the default cell, i.e. default.
- If set, specifies that debug information should be written to stderr. In addition, the level of detail in which debug information is generated is defined.
- If set, specifies the tcp port on which sge_qmaster(8) is expected to listen for communication requests. Most installations will use a services map entry for the service "sge_qmaster" instead to define that port.
<sge_root>/<cell>/common/act_qmaster Grid Engine master host file <sge_root>/<cell>/common/sge_qquota cluster qquota default options $HOME/.sge_qquota user qquota default options
SEE ALSO¶sge_intro(1), qalter(1), qconf(1), qhold(1), qmod(1), qstat(1), qsub(1), queue_conf(5), sge_execd(8), sge_qmaster(8), sge_shepherd(8).
COPYRIGHT¶See sge_intro(1) for a full statement of rights and permissions.