NAME¶grcompiler - Compile GDL into a TrueType Font
[-c] [-d] [-D] [-g] [-n number] [-v number] [-w number] [-wall] [-q] gdl-file font-file [output-file] [output-fontname]
DESCRIPTION¶Grcompiler compiles a Graphite Description Language description of the smarts for a font along with a TrueType Font to create a graphite font with graphite tables in it.
- Enable compression of Graphite tables. This forces a version 5.0 Silf and version 3.0 Glat.
- Generate XML debugger file.
- Generate all debugger files.
- Permit and ignore invalid glyph definitions.
- -n number
- Set name table start location.
- Quiet mode (no messages except on error).
- -v number
- Set Silf table version number.
- -w number
- Ignore warning with the given number. This option may be repeated.
- Display all warnings.
ENVIRONMENT¶grcompiler makes use of the following environment variables
- Specifies the command to execute to run the GDL preprocessor
- Warnings and errors are output to this file.
- Debug file that specifies the classes stored in the font in terms of their GDL source and containing glyph ids in hex.
- Debug file giving Unicode to glyph mapping of all the glyphs in the font and vice versa.
- Debug file containing the action code and constraint code associated with each pass and rule in a pass.
- Debug file that gives the finite state machines of each pass and the rules referenced. For each pass, a mapping is given between glyph and column number.
- Debug file containing all the glyph attributes and their names, along with values specified for each glyph.
- Debug file giving the complete parse tree of the GDL source file.
- Debug file that lists the rules in precedence order (order in which they will be tested) for each pass.
- Debug file containing the output of gdlpp
AUTHOR¶Graphite project ⟨http://graphite.sil.org⟩
SIL International <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|$Date: 2012-05-29 11:36:50 $|