|goldeneye(1)||HTTP DoS test tool||goldeneye(1)|
NAME¶goldeneye - HTTP DoS test tool
goldeneye <URL> [OPTIONS]
DESCRIPTION¶GoldenEye is a HTTP DoS Test Tool. This tool can be used to test if a site is susceptible to Deny of Service (DoS) attacks. Is possible to open several parallel connections against a URL to check if the web server can be compromised.
The program tests the security in networks and uses 'HTTP Keep Alive + NoCache' as attack vector.
- -u, --useragents
- File with user-agents to use. Default: randomly generated. On Debian systems, there are lists of user-agents at /usr/share/goldeneye/useragents/ directory.
- -w, --workers
- Number of concurrent workers. Default: 10.
- -s, --sockets
- Number of concurrent sockets. Default: 500.
- -m, --method
- HTTP method to use. Values: 'get', 'post' and 'random'. Default: get.
- -d, --debug
- Enable debug mode [more verbose output].
- -h, --help
- Show this help.
NOTES¶GoldenEye can create several concurrent workers and it can use all local resources. Choose good parameters to avoid local problems.
AUTHOR¶GoldenEye was written by Jan Seidl <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|Mar 2016||GOLDENEYE 1.2.0|