|BUILDER(1)||General Commands Manual||BUILDER(1)|
builder - Go continuous build client
builder [flags] goos-goarch...
If you wish to run a Go builder, please email email@example.com
To run a builder:
* Write the key ~gobuild/.gobuildkey
You need to get it from someone who knows the key.
You may also use a filename of the form .gobuildkey-$BUILDER if you
wish to run builders for multiple targets.
* Append your username and password googlecode.com credentials
to the buildkey file in the format "Username\nPassword\n".
(This is for uploading tarballs to the project downloads section,
and is an optional step.)
* Run gobuilder
- Maximum time to wait for builds and tests
- Directory under which to build
- Build command (specify relative to go/src/)
- Maximum time to wait for an external command
- Time to wait between polling for new commits (0 disables commit poller)
- Go Dashboard Host
- fail all builds
- Path to download gcc from
- Path to download gc from
- Build multiple targets in parallel
- Build and upload binary release archives
- Build specified revision and exit
- Tool to build.
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).