gnutls_x509_crt_get_proxy - API function
int gnutls_x509_crt_get_proxy(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, unsigned
int * critical, int * pathlen, char **
policyLanguage, char ** policy, size_t *
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
- int * pathlen
- pointer to output integer indicating path length (may be NULL),
non-negative error codes indicate a present pCPathLenConstraint field and
the actual value, -1 indicate that the field is absent.
- char ** policyLanguage
- output variable with OID of policy language
- char ** policy
- output variable with policy data
- size_t * sizeof_policy
- output variable size of policy data
This function will get information from a proxy certificate. It reads the
ProxyCertInfo X.509 extension (184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.14).
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
code is returned.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit