gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid2 - API function
cert, const char * oid, unsigned
indx, gnutls_datum_t * output, unsigned int *
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identified in null terminated string
- unsigned indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the extensions, this specifies which
to send. Use (0) to get the first one.
- gnutls_datum_t * output
- will hold the allocated extension data
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
This function will return the extension specified by the OID in the certificate.
The extensions will be returned as binary data DER encoded, in the provided
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
code is returned. If the certificate does not contain the specified extension
GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit