NAME¶gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid2 - API function
int gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid2(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, const char * oid, unsigned indx, gnutls_datum_t * output, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identified in null terminated string
- unsigned indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the extensions, this specifies which to send. Use (0) to get the first one.
- gnutls_datum_t * output
- will hold the allocated extension data
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
DESCRIPTION¶This function will return the extension specified by the OID in the certificate. The extensions will be returned as binary data DER encoded, in the provided buffer.
RETURNS¶On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error code is returned. If the certificate does not contain the specified extension GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit