NAME¶gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points - API function
int gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, unsigned int seq, void * san, size_t * san_size, unsigned int * reason_flags, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- void * san
- is the place where the distribution point will be copied to
- size_t * san_size
- holds the size of ret.
- unsigned int * reason_flags
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from gnutls_x509_crl_reason_flags_t.
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
DESCRIPTION¶This function retrieves the CRL distribution points (18.104.22.168), contained in the given certificate in the X509v3 Certificate Extensions.
RETURNS¶GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER and updates ret_size if ret_size is not enough to hold the distribution point, or the type of the distribution point if everything was ok. The type is one of the enumerated gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t. If the certificate does not have an Alternative name with the specified sequence number then GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE is returned.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit