gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points - API function
int gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert,
unsigned int seq, void * san, size_t *
san_size, unsigned int * reason_flags, unsigned
int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first
one, 1 for the second etc.)
- void * san
- is the place where the distribution point will be copied to
- size_t * san_size
- holds the size of ret.
- unsigned int * reason_flags
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
This function retrieves the CRL distribution points (22.214.171.124), contained in
the given certificate in the X509v3 Certificate Extensions.
and updates ret_size
is not enough to hold the distribution point, or the type of
the distribution point if everything was ok. The type is one of the enumerated
. If the certificate does not have an
Alternative name with the specified sequence number then
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit