gnutls_x509_crl_iter_crt_serial - API function
int gnutls_x509_crl_iter_crt_serial(gnutls_x509_crl_t crl,
gnutls_x509_crl_iter_t * iter, unsigned char *
serial, size_t * serial_size, time_t *
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t type
- gnutls_x509_crl_iter_t * iter
- A pointer to an iterator (initially the iterator should be
- unsigned char * serial
- where the serial number will be copied
- size_t * serial_size
- initially holds the size of serial
- time_t * t
- if non null, will hold the time this certificate was revoked
This function performs the same as gnutls_x509_crl_get_crt_serial()
reads sequentially and keeps state in the iterator between calls. That allows
it to provide better performance in sequences with many elements (50000+).
When past the last element is accessed
is returned and the iterator is
After use, the iterator must be deinitialized using
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit