gnutls_x509_crl_get_number - API function
int gnutls_x509_crl_get_number(gnutls_x509_crl_t crl, void *
ret, size_t * ret_size, unsigned int *
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t type
- void * ret
- The place where the number will be copied
- size_t * ret_size
- Holds the size of the result field.
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
This function will return the CRL number extension. This is obtained by the CRL
Number extension field (220.127.116.11).
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
code in case of an error.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit