gnutls_x509_aia_get - API function
int gnutls_x509_aia_get(gnutls_x509_aia_t aia, unsigned int
seq, gnutls_datum_t * oid, unsigned *
san_type, gnutls_datum_t * san);
- gnutls_x509_aia_t aia
- The authority info access
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the access descriptor (0 for the first
one, 1 for the second etc.)
- gnutls_datum_t * oid
- the type of available data; to be treated as constant.
- unsigned * san_type
- Will hold the type of the name of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t (may
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- the access location name; to be treated as constant (may be null).
This function reads from the Authority Information Access type.
input parameter is used to indicate which member of the sequence
the caller is interested in. The first member is 0, the second member 1 and so
on. When the seq
value is out of bounds,
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit