gnutls_subject_alt_names_get - API function
sans, unsigned int seq, unsigned int *
san_type, gnutls_datum_t * san, gnutls_datum_t *
- gnutls_subject_alt_names_t sans
- The alternative names
- unsigned int seq
- The index of the name to get
- unsigned int * san_type
- Will hold the type of the name (of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t)
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- The alternative name data (should be treated as constant)
- gnutls_datum_t * othername_oid
- The object identifier if san_type is GNUTLS_SAN_OTHERNAME
(should be treated as constant)
This function will return a specific alternative name as stored in the
type. The returned values should be treated as constant and valid
for the lifetime of sans
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned,
if the index is out of bounds,
otherwise a negative error value.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit