gnutls_srp_set_server_credentials_file - API function
res, const char * password_file, const char *
- gnutls_srp_server_credentials_t res
- is a gnutls_srp_server_credentials_t type.
- const char * password_file
- is the SRP password file (tpasswd)
- const char * password_conf_file
- is the SRP password conf file (tpasswd.conf)
This function sets the password files, in a
type. Those password files hold
usernames and verifiers and will be used for SRP authentication.
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, or an error code.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit