|GH-RUN-DOWNLOAD(1)||GitHub CLI manual||GH-RUN-DOWNLOAD(1)|
gh-run-download - Download artifacts generated by a workflow run
gh run download [<run-id>] [flags]
Download artifacts generated by a GitHub Actions workflow run.
The contents of each artifact will be extracted under separate directories based on the artifact name. If only a single artifact is specified, it will be extracted into the current directory.
- -D, --dir <string>
- The directory to download artifacts into
- -n, --name <stringArray>
- Download artifacts that match any of the given names
- -p, --pattern <stringArray>
- Download artifacts that match a glob pattern
OPTIONS INHERITED FROM PARENT COMMANDS¶
- -R, --repo <[HOST/]OWNER/REPO>
- Select another repository using the [HOST/]OWNER/REPO format
# Download all artifacts generated by a workflow run $ gh run download <run-id> # Download a specific artifact within a run $ gh run download <run-id> -n <name> # Download specific artifacts across all runs in a repository $ gh run download -n <name1> -n <name2> # Select artifacts to download interactively $ gh run download