gmk_sym - create rectangular symbols for gschem from a text file
gmk_sym [ -d ] inputfile.txt > outputfile.sym
gmk_sym is a program to create rectangular symbols for gschem from a file
composed of comma separated lines.
- Turn on debug output
- -h, -?
- Display usage information
The input file format is:
- lines starting with ';' are comment lines and are not processed;
- The 1st valid line describes a device:
- 1st value: device name
- 2nd value: visible name
- 3rd value: visible name location on package
- 4th value: box's hoz size, in pins spacings
- 5th value: box's ver size, in pins spacings
- 6th value: uref prefix, like U or J
- 7th value: Footprint
- 8th value: Total number of pins on device (including hidden)
- All other valid lines describes the symbol's pins:
- 1st value: pin name
- 2nd value: pin number
- 3rd value: pin shape, choice of: line, clock, dot&line
- 4th value: side of box to attach the pin,choice of: R, L, T, B
- 5th value: location of pin on side of box, in pin spacings
- 6th value: (optional) pin type attribute: in, out, io, oc, oe, pas, tp,
tri, clk, pwr
Jerry O'Keefe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 1999-2011 gEDA Contributors. License GPLv2+: GNU GPL
version 2 or later. Please see the `COPYING' file included with this
program for full details.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.