|g15mpd(1)||G15Daemon User Manual||g15mpd(1)|
g15mpd - A simple frontend for the MPD Media Player Daemon, for use with g15daemon
This package provides a fontend for MPD Media Player Daemon, displaying information on the LCD in G15 keyboard/
g15mpd understands the following options:
-h Show usage information.
-q Use volume control to scroll through the playlist.
-v Show program version.
Features: - Artist/Title Info is displayed
- Track time elapsed/total time is displayed, with a completion bar.
- Random and Repeat modes are available.
- Multimedia keys are usable when run from X.
- Requires MPD to be running in the background.
- In order for multimedia keys to function, the frontend must be run from X11, either in a console, or at X login.
- Requires that X11 has been configured to understand the mediakeys, either via the g15daemon xmodmap file, or a similar keyboard being selected in X configuration.
- Currently, playlist management is not available, so another mpd frontend will be required to create
|3.1||G15Daemon - g15mpd|