- unstable 4.9+dfsg1-2
|FF-C++(1)||General Commands Manual||FF-C++(1)|
NAME¶ff-c++ - tool for automatic compilation with FreeFem++ library
SYNOPSIS¶ff-c++ [OPTIONS] FILE 'LDFLAGS' 'CPPFLAGS' The following extensions cpp,cp,cxx,c,f,F may be dropped in FILE.
DESCRIPTION¶Compile FILE with freefem+ library with additional LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS options
Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -auto build automatically the dependence
- -n do nothing just print
- -g compile with -g option
- -c compile only
- -mpi with mpi
- -O* compile with -O* option
- -cygwin compile for cygwin/win32 OS (Window XP, ...)
- -win32 compile for win32 OS (Window XP, ...) default under cygwin
- -l files add files to the ld process (link)
- -I dir add dir in include search dir for compilation
- -b dir to change the default install dir
- -dll file add dll and this file copy in the install dir
- -o outputfile without suffix
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has detailed documentation in the manual; see below.
SEE ALSO¶The extensive manual of FreeFem++ is written in LaTeX and it is available in Postscript format in /usr/share/doc/freefem++/ on your hard disc.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Christophe Trophime <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|March 29, 2004|