fofix - Rock Band(tm)-like OpenGL rhythm game
fofix (Frets on Fire X) is a rhythm game in the style of Guitar Hero(tm) and Rock Band(tm). It supports the simulation of playing guitar, bass guitar, and drums and supports vocal input using a microphone. More than one player can play, cooperatively or competitively.
fofix is written in Python using pygame and OpenGL.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --verbose
- Outputs log to stdout in addition to the usual logfile.
- -d, --debug
- Writes debugging information to a debug file.
- -c, --config=FILE
- Specifies a configuration file to use instead of the usual one.
- -f, --fullscreen=[true|false]
- Specify whether the game runs in fullscreen mode.
- -r, --resolution=RESOLUTION
- Specify the resolution used by the game.
- -t, --theme=THEME
- Specifies the theme to use.
- -s, --song=SONGDIR
- Skips the menu and just starts gameplay using the song present in SONGDIR.
The following settings only apply if a song is specified:
FoFiX was forked from a project developed by Sami Kyöstilä, Joonas Kerttula, and Tommi Inkilä and is now developed by Chris Paiano, Pascal Giard, Tom Skinner, John Stumpo, Nicholas Hydock, Harris Worthington, and many others.
This manual page was written by John Stumpo <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|October 4, 2009|