NAME¶firehol-policy - set default action for an interface or router
DESCRIPTION¶The policy subcommand defines the default policy for an interface or router.
The action can be any of the actions listed in firehol-actions(5).
Change the default policy of a router only if you understand clearly what will be matched by the router statement whose policy is being changed.
It is common to define overlapping router definitions. Changing the policy to anything other than the default return may cause strange results for your configuration.
Do not set a policy to accept unless you fully trust all hosts that can reach the interface. FireHOL CANNOT be used to create valid “accept by default” firewalls.
interface eth0 intranet src 192.0.2.0/24 # I trust this interface absolutely policy accept
- firehol(1) - FireHOL program
- firehol.conf(5) - FireHOL configuration
- firehol-interface(5) - interface definition
- firehol-router(5) - router definition
- FireHOL Website (http://firehol.org/)
- FireHOL Online PDF Manual (http://firehol.org/firehol-manual.pdf)
- FireHOL Online Documentation (http://firehol.org/documentation/)
|Built 08 May 2020||FireHOL Reference|