fastq_quality_converter - Converts sequences based on quality
usage: fastq_quality_converter [-h] [-a] [-n] [-z] [-i INFILE] [-f OUTFILE] Part of FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (email@example.com)
- = This helpful help screen.
- = Output ASCII quality scores (default).
- = Output numeric quality scores.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA output file. default is STDOUT. [-Q N] = FASTQ ASCII offset. Default is 33.
The quality of this automatically generated manpage might be insufficient. It is suggested to visit
to get a better layout as well as an overview about connected FASTX tools.
|September 2018||fastq_quality_converter 0.0.14|