|ECACCESS-JOB-RESTART(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-JOB-RESTART(1p)|
ecaccess-job-restart - Restart an ECaccess Job
ecaccess-job-restart [-debug] job-id
If the job with identifier job-id fails, this command instruct ECaccess to rerun it.
- The identifier of the ECaccess Job to restart.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Restart the ECaccess Job with the identifier 124356.
ecaccess-job-delete, ecaccess-job-get, ecaccess-job-list, ecaccess-job-submit and ecaccess.