|ECACCESS-JOB-GET(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-JOB-GET(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-job-get - Download a Job Output/Input/Error File
ecaccess-job-get [-debug] [-input|-error] [-encrypt] [-binary] [-bufsize length] job-id local-target-file
DESCRIPTION¶Allow downloading the Job Output/Input/Error Files with identifier job-id.
The file is downloaded localy in the local-target-file.
- The identifier of the ECaccess Job to retrieve.
- The name of the Local Target File.
- By default the Job Output File is downloaded. Using this option allow downloading the Job Input File instead.
- By default the Job Output File is downloaded. Using this option allow downloading the Job Error File instead.
- By default files are downloaded through the plain text channel (http). Using this option will force the download to occurs through the SSL secure channel (https).
- By default files are downloaded as text files. This option will download files as binary files (decode_base64 required). Please note that text files can also be downloaded in binary mode but text mode is faster. You should use this option if your job output is containing non-text characters.
- -bufsize length
- Specify the length of the buffer (in bytes) which is used to download the file. The larger the buffer the smaller the number of http/s requests. By default a buffer of 524288 bytes (512KB) is used.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLES¶ecaccess-job-get 124356 ./ecaccess-job-124356.output
Download the output of the ECaccess Job 124356 in the local ecaccess-job-124356.output file.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-job-delete, ecaccess-job-list, ecaccess-job-restart, ecaccess-job-submit and ecaccess.