|ECACCESS-FILE-MDELETE(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-FILE-MDELETE(1p)|
ecaccess-file-mdelete - Delete Multiple ECaccess Files at once
ecaccess-file-mdelete [-debug] [-force] target-ecaccess-file [...]
Allow deleting Multiple ECaccess Files at once.
Each target-ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- target-ecaccess-file [...]
- The name(s) of the ECaccess File(s) to delete.
- Overrides the interactive mode and delete each file without prompting.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
ecaccess-file-mdelete -force 'home:/xyz/bin/*.bin'
Delete the *.bin Files in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz without prompting.
ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file-copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-chmod, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-size and ecaccess.