|ECACCESS-ECTRANS-LIST(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-ECTRANS-LIST(1p)|
ecaccess-ectrans-list - List all ECtrans transfers
ecaccess-ectrans-list [-debug] [ectrans-id]
List all the ECtrans transfers in the ECtrans Spool. When an ectrans-id is specified then the details for this transfer are displayed.
The Transfer statuses can have the following values:
- ectrans-id (optional)
- The name of the ECtrans transfer to retrieve the details.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Give the informations concerning the ECtrans transfer 124356.
List all the ECtrans transfers in the Spool.
ecaccess-ectrans-delete, ecaccess-ectrans-request, ecaccess-ectrans-restart and ecaccess.