doveadm-who - Show who is logged in to the Dovecot server
doveadm [-Dv] [-f formatter] who [-1] [-a anvil_socket_path] [user] [ip[/mask]]
The who command is used to show which users from which hosts are currently connected to which service.
Global doveadm(1) options:
- Enables verbosity and debug messages.
- -f formatter
- Specifies the formatter for formatting the output. Supported formatters are:
- -o setting=value
- Overrides the configuration setting from /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf and from the userdb with the given value. In order to override multiple settings, the -o option may be specified multiple times.
- Enables verbosity, including progress counter.
This command uses by default the output formatter table.
Command specific options:
- Print one line per user and connection. Otherwise the connections are grouped by the username.
- -a anvil_socket_path
- This option is used to specify an alternative socket. The option's
argument is either an absolute path to a local UNIX domain socket, or a
hostname and port (hostname:port), in order to connect a
remote host via a TCP socket.
By default doveadm(1) will use the socket /run/dovecot/anvil. The socket may be located in another directory, when the default base_dir setting was overridden in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf.
Show authenticated sessions, filtered by the client's IP address.
doveadm who ::1 username # proto (pids) (ips) jane 2 imap (30155 30412) (::1) doveadm who 192.0.2.0/24 username # proto (pids) (ips) firstname.lastname@example.org 1 imap (30257) (192.0.2.34)
Show authenticated sessions, filtered by username.
doveadm who pvo username # proto (pids) (ips) pvo 1 sieve (30343) (fd95:4eed:38ba::25) pvo 4 imap (25693 25686 25679 25669) (fd95:4eed:38ba::25) doveadm who ja* username # proto (pids) (ips) james 1 imap (30091) (127.0.0.1) jane 2 imap (30155 30412) (::1)
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <email@example.com>. Information about reporting bugs is available at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html