- unstable 1.14.3-1
NAME¶dogecoin-tx - Dogecoin Core transaction utility
DESCRIPTION¶Dogecoin Core dogecoin-tx utility version v220.127.116.11
- dogecoin-tx [options] <hex-tx> [commands]
- Update hex-encoded dogecoin transaction
- dogecoin-tx [options] -create [commands]
- Create hex-encoded dogecoin transaction
- This help message
- Create new, empty TX.
- Select JSON output
- Output only the hex-encoded transaction id of the resultant transaction.
Chain selection options:
- Use the test chain
- Enter regression test mode, which uses a special chain in which blocks can be solved instantly. This is intended for regression testing tools and app development.
- Delete input N from TX
- Delete output N from TX
- Add input to TX
- Set TX lock time to N
- Set TX version to N
- Add address-based output to TX
- Add pay-to-pubkey output to TX. Optionally add the "W" flag to produce a pay-to-witness-pubkey-hash output. Optionally add the "S" flag to wrap the output in a pay-to-script-hash.
- Add data-based output to TX
- Add raw script output to TX. Optionally add the "W" flag to produce a pay-to-witness-script-hash output. Optionally add the "S" flag to wrap the output in a pay-to-script-hash.
- Add Pay To n-of-m Multi-sig output to TX. n = REQUIRED, m = PUBKEYS. Optionally add the "W" flag to produce a pay-to-witness-script-hash output. Optionally add the "S" flag to wrap the output in a pay-to-script-hash.
- Add zero or more signatures to transaction. This command requires JSON registers:prevtxs=JSON object, privatekeys=JSON object. See signrawtransaction docs for format of sighash flags, JSON objects.
- Load JSON file FILENAME into register NAME
- Set register NAME to given JSON-STRING
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2013-2021 The Bitcoin Core and Dogecoin Core developers
This is experimental software. Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying file COPYING or <https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT>
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit <https://www.openssl.org> and cryptographic software written by Eric Young and UPnP software written by Thomas Bernard. Paper wallet art provided by Anacoluthia.
|February 2021||dogecoin-tx v18.104.22.168|