|vfdecrypt(1)||General Commands Manual||vfdecrypt(1)|
vfdecrypt - decrypt encrypted filevault disk images
vfdecrypt -i in-file -p password -o out-file
vile fault decrypts encrypted Mac OS X disk image files. It supports both version 1 and 2 of the non-documented proprietary format.
- Path to the input file. Usually an encrypted disk image. It's also kosher to redirect from STDIN.
- Try to extract key from input file.
- The alphanumeric key you wish to use to decrypt the disk file.
- The password you wish to use to decrypt the disk file.
- The output file. It's also kosher to redirect to STDOUT.
Feel free to report them or to submit patches.
Ralf-Philipp Weinmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>