table of contents
- bullseye 2.21.3+deb11u1
- bullseye-backports 2.22.2~bpo11+1
- testing 2.23.2
- unstable 2.23.3
|SUSPICIOUS-SOURCE(1)||General Commands Manual||SUSPICIOUS-SOURCE(1)|
suspicious-source - search for files that do not meet the GPL's definition of "source" for a work
suspicious-source outputs a list of files which are probably not the source form of a work. This should be run in the root of a source tree to find files which might not be, in the definition from the GNU GPL, the "preferred form of the work for making modifications to it".
The files inside version control system directories (like .bzr/ or CVS/) are not considered.
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Print more information.
- -d directory, --directory=directory
- Check the files in the specified directory instead of the current directory.
- -m mimetype, --mimetype=mimetype
- Add mimetype to list of white-listed MIME types.
- -e extension, --extension=extension
- Add extension to list of white-listed extensions.
suspicious-source and this manpage have been written by Benjamin Drung <email@example.com>.
Both are released under the ISC license.