- bullseye 13.3.4
- bullseye-backports 13.11.1~bpo11+1
- testing 13.11.3
- unstable 13.11.4
dh_clean - clean up package build directories
dh_clean [debhelper options] [-k] [-d] [-Xitem] [path ...]
dh_clean is a debhelper program that is responsible for cleaning up. It should be the last step of the clean target and other debhelper commands generally assume that dh_clean will clean up after them.
It removes the package build directories, and removes some other
files including debian/files, and any detritus left behind by other
debhelper commands. It also removes common files that should not appear in a
#*# *~ DEADJOE *.orig *.rej *.SUMS TAGS .deps/* *.P *-stamp
It does not run "make clean" to clean up after the build process. Use dh_auto_clean(1) to do things like that.
- Can list other paths to be removed.
Note that directories listed in this file must end with a trailing slash. Any content in these directories will be removed as well.
Supports substitution variables in compat 13 and later as documented in debhelper(7).
- -k, --keep
- This is deprecated, use dh_prep(1) instead.
The option is removed in compat 12.
- -d, --dirs-only
- Only clean the package build directories, do not clean up any other files at all.
- -Xitem --exclude=item
- Exclude files that contain item anywhere in their filename from being deleted, even if they would normally be deleted. You may use this option multiple times to build up a list of things to exclude.
- path ...
- Delete these paths too.
Note that directories passed as arguments must end with a trailing slash. Any content in these directories will be removed as well.
This program is a part of debhelper.
Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>