- unstable 10.3~svn297264-2+b1
|CTFMERGE(1)||General Commands Manual||CTFMERGE(1)|
ctfmerge — merge
several CTF data sections into one
ctfmerge utility merges several CTF
data sections from several files into one output file, unifying common
The following options are available:
- Match global symbols to global CTF data.
- Don't delete the original debugging sections.
- Use the .dynsym ELF section instead of the .symtab ELF section.
- Make sure that all object files have a CTF section.
- Enable verbose mode.
- Sets the label as label.
ctfmergeto read the label from the environment variable labelenv.
- Use outfile to store the merged CTF data.
- Uniquify against uniqfile.
- Uniquify against label uniqlabel
- Additive merge with withfile.
- Copy CTF data from srcfile into destfile.
ctfmerge utility exits 0 on
success, and >0 if an error occurs.
ctfmerge utility first appeared in
The CTF utilities came from OpenSolaris.
|July 7, 2010||Debian|