|CLEMENTINE(1)||General Commands Manual||CLEMENTINE(1)|
NAME¶clementine - A modern music player and library organizer
SYNOPSIS¶clementine [options] [URL(s)]
DESCRIPTION¶Clementine is a multiplatform music player focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from ROCKRADIO.com, RadioTunes.com, IntergalacticFM, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, Digitally Imported, ClassicalRadio.com, JAZZRADIO.com, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
- Search and play songs you've uploaded to SeaFile, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- CUE sheet support.
- Play audio CDs.
- Visualisations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
- Native desktop notifications using libnotify.
- Remote control using an Android device, a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
OPTIONS¶These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
Player options :
- -p --play
- Start the playlist currently playing.
- -t --play-pause
- Play if stopped, pause if playing.
- -u --pause
- Pause playback
- -s --stop
- Stop playback
- -q --stop-after-current
- Stop playback after current track
- -r --previous
- Skip backwards in playlist.
- -f --next
- Skip forwards in playlist.
- -v --volume <value>
- Set the volume to <value> percent.
- Increase the volume by 4%.
- Decrease the volume by 4%..
- --seek-to <seconds>
- Seek the currently playing track to an absolute position.
- --seek-by <seconds>
- Seek the currently playing track by a relative amount.
- -c --create <name>
- Create a new playlist with files/URLs.
- -a --append
- Append files/URLs to the playlist.
- -l --load
- Loads files/URLs, replacing current playlist.
- -k --play-track <n>
- Play the <n>th track in the playlist
- -h --help
- Show summary of options.
- -o --show-osd
- Display the on-screen-display.
- -y --toggle-pretty-osd
- Toggle visibility for the pretty on-screen-display
- -g --language <lang>
- Change the language
- Equivalent to --log-levels *:1
- Equivalent to --log-levels *:3
- --log-levels <levels>
- Comma separated list of class:level, level is 0-3
- Print out version information
AUTHORS¶Clementine main authors are David Sansome email@example.com and John Maguire firstname.lastname@example.org.
This manual page was written by Thomas PIERSON email@example.com for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3.