|CHICKEN-UNINSTALL(1)||General Commands Manual||CHICKEN-UNINSTALL(1)|
uninstall extension library
||[OPTION ...] [NAME ...]|
chicken-uninstall removes one or more
already installed extension libraries for the CHICKEN Scheme system.
PATTERN may be a regular expression naming multiple
extensions or just an extension name.
The program accepts following arguments:
- Show usage and exit.
- Show version and exit.
- Don't ask, just delete whatever matches.
- Treat NAME as a glob pattern.
- Use external program to elevate privileges for deleting files. The program
defaults to sudo(8) but can be overridden with
- When cross-compiling, only uninstall host extensions.
- When cross-compiling, only uninstall target extensions.
The following environment variables change the behaviour of
exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs.
More information can be found in the CHICKEN User's Manual.
The CHICKEN Team
Submit bug reports by e-mail to email@example.com
|April 26, 2017||Debian|