|CHICKEN-STATUS(1)||General Commands Manual||CHICKEN-STATUS(1)|
list information about installed libraries
||[OPTION ...] NAME ...|
chicken-status lists information about
installed CHICKEN Scheme extension libraries.
If NAME is given, information is limited to the specified extension(s). Otherwise, all extensions are shown.
The program accepts following arguments:
- Show usage and exit.
- Show version and exit.
- List installed components.
- List installed files.
- List installed egg versions in a format suitable for use with
- Treat NAME as a glob pattern.
- When cross-compiling, only show host extensions.
- When cross-compiling, only show target extensions. “override” format.
- List eggs that are currently cached.
The following environment variables change the behaviour of
- The path where extension libraries are installed. Defaults to the package library path selected during configuration (usually /var/lib/chicken/<binary-version>).
- One or more directories holding extension libraries. Defaults to the installation repository.
- Location where eggs are retrieved and built.
- Default directory for cached eggs. (
$XDG_CACHE_HOMEdefaults to $HOME/.cache )
chicken-status utility exits 0
on success, and >0 if an error occurs.
More information can be found in the CHICKEN User's Manual.
The CHICKEN Team
Submit bug reports by e-mail to email@example.com
|April 23, 2017||Debian|