Scroll to navigation
||General Commands Manual
getcert stop-tracking [options]
Tells certmonger to stop monitoring or attempting to obtain or refresh a
- -i NAME, --id=NAME
- The certificate was tracked using the request with the specified nickname.
If this option is not specified, some combination of -d and
-n or -f can be used to specify which certificate should
henceforth be forgotten.
KEY AND CERTIFICATE STORAGE OPTIONS¶
- -d DIR, --dbdir=DIR
- The certificate is the one stored in the specified NSS database.
- -n NAME, --nickname=NAME
- The certificate is the one which has this nickname. Only valid with
- -t TOKEN, --token=TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the certificate is
stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be specified.
Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE, --certfile=FILE
- The certificate is or was to be stored in this file.
- -k FILE, --keyfile=FILE
- The private key is or was to be stored in this file. Only valid with
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose about errors. Normally, the details of an error received from
the daemon will be suppressed if the client can make a diagnostic
- -s, --session
- Connect to certmonger on the session bus rather than the system bus.
- -S, --system
- Connect to certmonger on the system bus rather than the session bus. This
is the default.