Scroll to navigation
||General Commands Manual
getcert refresh [options]
Forces certmonger to immediately check on the status of an enrollment
request for which it was either unable to contact a CA or for which it is
waiting for the CA.
SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY NICKNAME¶
- -i NAME, --id=NAME
- Check on the status of the signing request which has this nickname. If
this option is not specified, and a tracking entry which matches the
certificate storage options which are specified already exists, that entry
will be used. If not specified, the location of the certificate should be
specified with either a combination of the -d and -n
options, or with the -f option.
SPECIFYING REQUESTS BY CERTIFICATE LOCATION¶
- -d IDIR, --dbdir=DIR
- The certificate is in the NSS database in the specified directory.
- -n NAME, --nickname=NAME
- The certificate in the NSS database named with -d has the specified
nickname. Only valid with -d.
- -t TOKEN, --token=TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the certificate is
stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be specified.
Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE, --certfile=FILE
- The certificate is stored in the named file.
- -a, --all
- Refresh information about all requests for which the service will need to
attempt to contact the CA again.