|CIPTOOL(1)||Linux System Administration||CIPTOOL(1)|
ciptool - Bluetooth Common ISDN Access Profile (CIP)
ciptool [OPTIONS] COMMANDS
ciptool(1) is used to set up, maintain, and inspect the CIP configuration of the Bluetooth subsystem in the Linux kernel.
- Display information about the connected devices.
- Search for Bluetooth devices and connect to first one that offers CIP support.
- connect <BDADDR> [PSM]
- Connect the local device to the remote Bluetooth device on the specified PSM number. If no PSM is specified, it will use the SDP to retrieve it from the remote device.
- release [BDADDR]
- Release a connection to the specific device. If no BDADDR is given and only one device is connected this will be released.
- loopback <BDADDR> [PSM]
- Create a connection to the remote device for Bluetooth testing. This command will not provide a CAPI controller, because it is only for testing the CAPI Message Transport Protocol.
Marcel Holtmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Free use of this software is granted under ther terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licenses (LGPL).
|June 3, 2003||BlueZ|