|BWILD(1)||Backup Archiving REcovery Open Sourced||BWILD(1)|
bwild - Bareos's 'wildcard' engine
SYNOPSIS¶bwild [options] -f <data-file>
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the bwild command.
OPTIONS¶A summary of options is included below.
- Show version and usage of program.
- -d nn
- Set debug level to nn.
- Print timestamp in debug output
- -f <data-file>
- The data-file is a filename that contains lines of data to be matched (or
not) against one or more patterns. When the program is run, it will prompt
you for a wild-card pattern, then apply it one line at a time against the
data in the file. Each line that matches will be printed preceded by its
line number. You will then be prompted again for another pattern.
- Print lines that do not match
- Suppress lines numbers.
- use case insensitive match.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Bruno Friedmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|30 October 2011||Kern Sibbald|