- unstable 0.11.0+qt5+git2014-04-06-1
|ARORA(1)||General Commands Manual||ARORA(1)|
NAME¶Arora - Lightweight web browser based on Qt and WebKit
SYNOPSIS¶arora [Qt options] [url]
DESCRIPTION¶Arora is a lightweight, cross-platform web browser using the Qt 4.4 port of the WebKit layout engine. It is based on the demo browser application shipped with Qt demos.
Common Qt Options¶
- -style style, -style=style
- Specify the Qt widget style to use (examples: plastique, cleanlooks).
- -stylesheet stylesheet, -stylesheet=stylesheet
- Specify the user stylesheet to use when rendering widgets.
- -session session, -session=session
- Restore the application from an earlier session.
- Print a debug message at the end about the number of widgets left undestroyed and the maximum number of widgets that existed at the same time.
- Sets the application's layout direction to right-to-left.
Options Specific to Arora¶
- The URL address to open in the browser.
BUGS¶Please report bugs to http://code.google.com/p/arora/issues/list.
AUTHOR¶The author of Arora is Benjamin C. Meyer <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Matvey Kozhev <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.