|AO-LOAD(1)||General Commands Manual||AO-LOAD(1)|
ao-test-igniter - test AltOS flight computer igniters
ao-test-igniter [-T tty-device] [--tty tty-device] [-D altos-device] [--device altos-device] igniter-name...
ao-test-igniter test the status and then fires the specified igniters on the target device
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device the debugger uses to communicate with the target device. The special name 'BITBANG' directs ao-dbg to use the cp2103 connection, otherwise this should be a usb serial port connected to a suitable cc1111 debug node.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to match one of the available devices.
ao-test-igniter opens the target device, lists the available igniter and then fires the specified ones. And error occurrs if any of the specified igniters is not present or not ready.