|AO-DUMPLOG(1)||General Commands Manual||AO-DUMPLOG(1)|
ao-dump-up - Dump flight log from MicroPeak flight computer
ao-dump-up [-T tty-device] [--tty tty-device] [-D altos-device] [--device altos-device] [--wait]
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device ao-dump-up uses to communicate with the target device.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This forces the program to look for a specific USB device name.
- Wait for a device to appear instead of exiting when no device is found.
ao-dump-up downloads a MicroPeak flight log from a connected MicroPeak USB adapter.
ao-dump-up connects to the specified target device and dumps the stored flight log.