airspy_si5351c - chip register read/write tool
The Airspy is a tiny and efficient software defined radio receiver.
This application lets the user control the si5351c chip.
- -c, --config <n>: print textual configuration information
- -n, --register <n>: set register number for subsequent read/write operations
- -r, --read: read register specified by last -n argument, or all registers
- -w, --write <v>: write register specified by last -n argument with value <v>
- [-s serial_number_64bits]: Open board with specified 64bits serial number.
Airspy web page: http://airspy.com/
Other airspy programs:
airspy_r820t(1), airspy_info(1), airspy_rx(1), airspy_spiflash(1), airspy_gpio(1), airspy_gpiodir(1), airspy_lib_version(1)
This manual page was written by Maitland Bottoms for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 A. Maitland Bottoms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.