airspy_rx - probe device and show configuration
The Airspy is a tiny and efficient software defined radio receiver.
This application lets the user probe the device and show configuration.
- -r <filename> # Receive data into file.
- -w # Receive data into file with WAV header and automatic name.
- [-s sn] # -s serial_number_64bits]: Open device with specified 64bits serial number
- # This is for SDR# compatibility and may not work with other software.
- [-p packing] # Set packing for samples. 1=enabled(12bits packed), 0=disabled(default 16bits not packed)
- [-f set_freq_hz] # Set Freq in Hz between [24MHz, 1750MHz].
- [-a sample_rate] # Set sample rate (10 and 2.5 MSPS for older firmware versions.)
- [-t sample_type] # Set sample type, 0=FLOAT32_IQ, 1=FLOAT32_REAL, 2=INT16_IQ(default), 3=INT16_REAL, 4=U16_REAL
- [-b biast] # Set Bias Tee, 1=enabled, 0=disabled(default)
- [-v gain] # Set VGA gain, 0-15 (default 0)
- [-m gain] # Set Mixer gain, 0-15 (default 8)
- [-l gain] # Set LNA gain, 0-14 (default 8)
- [-n num_samples] # Number of samples to transfer (default is unlimited).
- -d # Verbose mode.
Airspy web page: http://airspy.com/
Other airspy programs:
airspy_info(1), airspy_si5351c(1), airspy_spiflash(1), airspy_gpio(1), airspy_gpiodir(1), airspy_lib_version(1)
This manual page was written by Maitland Bottoms for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 A. Maitland Bottoms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.