|AIRPORT-HOSTMON(1)||General Commands Manual||AIRPORT-HOSTMON(1)|
NAME¶airport-hostmon - Host monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite"), the Lucent RG-1000 base station and the Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station
DESCRIPTION¶airport-hostmon allows you to monitor the wireless hosts associated to your base station.
OPTIONS¶airport-hostmon accepts no command-line options. airport-hostmon is a wrapper script around the HostMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils.
You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)).
- The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed.
- The full path to the directory where the java executable is located.
- Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine.
AUTHOR¶airport-hostmon was written by Jon Sevy <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|May 20, 2006|