DESCRIPTION¶The file /etc/4store.conf contains settings used by 4s-admin(1), 4s-boss(8), 4s-httpd, 4s-import(1) and 4s-query(1).
File format¶The config file uses GLib's key file format, which contains key-value pairs organised into groups. The syntax of the file is as follows:
Blank lines or beginning with a hash character are considered comments:
Groups are defined by enclosing a group name within square brackets:
Each key-value pair must be placed on a new line, and will belong to the group above it.
A key-value pair is specified using 'key=values', where values can be a semicolon separated list of strings:
Store options¶These are options which will affect the running of 4s-backend and 4s-httpd.
To set them for all stores, place them in an option group named [default].
To set them on a single store, place them in an option group with the same name as the store, e.g. [store1].
- unsafe = true|false
- Enable unsafe operations (such as LOAD). Default is false.
- cors = true|false
- Enables CORS. Default is false.
- port = <port_number>
- Port to run HTTP SPARQL daemon (4s-httpd) on. Default is 8080.
- default-graph = true|false
- Set the default graph to be a union of named graphs. Default is false.
- soft-limit = <limit>
- Sets the soft limit, or set to 0 to disable. Default is 2000.
- opt-level = <level>
- Set the optimisation level, from 0 to 3. Default is 3 (all optimisations enabled).
- listen = <hostname>|<ip_address>
- The hostname or IP address that 4s-httpd should listen on. Default is localhost.
4s-boss options¶These options are used to configure 4s-boss(8), and set how and if it should be used for store discovery.
These options should all be in a group named [4s-boss].
- port = <port_number>
- Set port to run 4s-boss daemon on. Default is 6733.
- discovery = none|sole|default
- Determines how 4s-boss is used for store discovery. Default is none.
- nodes = <hostname_or_ip>[:<port>];...
- List of nodes in the cluster which run 4s-boss. Default is localhost.
Set discovery to none to use Avahi/DNS-SD for discovery instead of 4s-boss. Set to sole to use 4s-boss as the only discovery mechanism. Set to default to use use 4s-boss for discovery, but fall back to Avahi/DNS-SD.
The nodes option sets the hosts and ports of storage nodes in a 4store cluster that uses 4s-boss. Hosts can be specified either as hostnames or IPv4/IPv6 addresses, optionally followed by a colon character and port number (assumes default port of 6733 if no port is specified).
To specify a port number with an IPv6 address, enclose the address in square brackets, e.g.:
# Global settings [default] unsafe = true cors = true # Options for store 'kb1' [kb1] port = 8888 default-graph = false soft-limit = 0 opt-level = 3 # Options for store 'store2' [store2] soft-limit = 20000 port = 8090 # Enable discovery using 4s-boss, and define a 4 node cluster on: # HOST PORT # host.example.org 6733 (default) # 192.0.2.1 6734 # ::1 6733 (default) # 2001:db8::1 6735 [4s-boss] port = 6733 discovery = sole nodes = host.example.org;192.0.2.1:6734;::1;[2001:db8::1]:6735
SEE ALSO¶4s-admin(1), 4s-boss(8), 4s-import(1), 4s-query(1)
|8 October, 2011||4store|