|uuxqt(8)||System Manager's Manual||uuxqt(8)|
uuxqt - UUCP execution daemon
uuxqt [ options ]
The uuxqt daemon executes commands requested by uux (1) from either the local system or from remote systems. It is started automatically by the uucico (8) daemon (unless uucico (8) is given the -q or --nouuxqt option).
There is normally no need to run this command, since it will be invoked by uucico (8). However, it can be used to provide greater control over the processing of the work queue.
Multiple invocations of uuxqt may be run at once, as controlled by the max-uuxqts configuration command.
The following options may be given to uuxqt.
- -c command, --command command
- Only execute requests for the specified command. For example:
uuxqt --command rmail
- -s system, --system system
- Only execute requests originating from the specified system.
- -x type, --debug type
- Turn on particular debugging types. The following types are recognized:
abnormal, chat, handshake, uucp-proto, proto, port, config, spooldir,
execute, incoming, outgoing. Only abnormal, config, spooldir and execute
are meaningful for uuxqt.
Multiple types may be given, separated by commas, and the --debug option may appear multiple times. A number may also be given, which will turn on that many types from the foregoing list; for example, --debug 2 is equivalent to --debug abnormal,chat.
The debugging output is sent to the debugging file, which may be printed using uulog -D.
- -I file, --config
- Set configuration file to use. This option may not be available, depending upon how uuxqt was compiled.
- -v, --version
- Report version information and exit.
- Print a help message and exit.
Ian Lance Taylor (email@example.com)
|Taylor UUCP 1.07|